Consent and Modification
What Personal Information do we collect and how do we collect such Personal Information?
We do not currently require you to provide Personal Information in order to have access to general information available on our website, but, we do receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
- To create an account, you may be required to provide Personal Information.
- ‘Contact Us’ Information.If you send us a “Contact Us” request, whether by submitting an online form that we make available or by sending an email to an email address that we display, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your name and email address.
- Log Files.We may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Website, track users’ movement around the Website, and gather demographic information.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies.Our Website may utilize “cookies”, anonymous identifiers and other tracking technologies for us to provide our Website and present you with information that is customized for you. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the Website. There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – we use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – we use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
- Other:If you voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback or any of our message platforms, we may use any Personal Information collected from such platform(s).
How We Use Your Personal Information
- We may use your Personal Information to process your order and manage your account. In addition, when we process your order to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent transactions.
- We may use your Personal Information to provide and improve our Website, to send you marketing/advertisement communications that we believe may be of interest to you, to contact you in connection with the Website and certain Products or Services that may be of interest to you.
- We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submitted via the Website if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our Terms, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of NATURALMARK , our users, yourself or the public; or (v) As we believe to be necessary or appropriate under applicable law.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with us to provide our products and services or help us market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by us with these companies in order to provide or improve our products, services, and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their own marketing purposes without your prior express consent.
You have the right to any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may share information with companies that provide support services to us (or that help us market our services. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions, however, these companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
Corporate Affiliates and Corporate Business Transactions
We may share personal information with our affiliated entities, divested entities, or successors in interest. If NATURALMARK is acquired, merged, or sold, or if some or all of our assets or equity are transferred, we may transfer or disclose Personal Information and other data in connection with the associated transactions.
At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information. If you choose not to provide mandatory Personal Information, you may still visit parts of the Website, but you may be unable to access certain options, programs, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you
Third Party Websites
We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose information from children under 18. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 18——we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible
Changes to This Privacy Statement